Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Music

I find that when I listen to music, my whole day seems better.  I have always been a musical person.  I relate to music.  It touches my heart and inner spirit in a way like nothing else.  I read a quote once that said that music is how emotions sound.  What an accurate statement! 

If I allow myself the time to listen to music at work, everything really does go more smoothly.  I am kept at a place that I am happier and have a better perspective.  I also enjoy music in the mornings.  It puts a spring in my step.  I enjoy listening to music and dancing while I make things.  I sometimes say that I am making "dancing" chicken because I dance around the kitchen as I prepare it. 

Music makes the people come together.  Madonna's song is right.  Lol  It helps unify people.  It gives us a common thing to enjoy and embrace together.  It reminds us of joys and sorrows.  It has a way of weaving into our souls, like nothing else in this world.

Music makes my spirit soar.  It helps me fly.  It soothes me.  It comforts me.  It brings me joy, makes me smile.  It is the soundtrack for my life.

My angel guides always speak to me through music.  Sometimes it is a message from a song that speaks to me.  Other times it is the internal song that is playing in my head.  I will hear the music and the words that speak to a situation that I am going through in my life...just when I need to hear it. 

I wish you music.  I wish you joy.  I wish you love, love, love.

Sapphire Moonbeam 

4 comments:

  1. I love this! And I so agree! Music speaks to me as well. Wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music was an important part of my life from as far back as I can remember...so agree with you..And Congrats on starting a blog!! :)
    Love, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the saying "that music is how emotions sound"! So true as Iam guided thru music and words also. This happens when Iam looking for it and when Im not. When Im not Something catches my attention, Lol! And I have an "aha" moment! Love your blog Sapphire. Music grabs my soul too. Helps me feel at peace, happiness and so many things!Love,Love,Love, Linda Wood Cress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Linda! I didn't know that was from you until the end. I should've known since I detected the warm, loving energy. :)

    ReplyDelete