Monday, August 15, 2011

Seasons

I know that the seasons of nature reflect the seasons and changes in our lives. I never complain about the weather like some do. I know that I cannot change it, even when I am putting up a tent in a thunderstorm.

Yes, this summer got quite hot and humid. But I never complain. Summer is supposed to be hot. Soon fall will be on the way with cooler temperatures and then winter will hit us again. I think the same people that complain about the heat of the summer complain about the extreme cold of the winter. It's not good or bad, it just is.

My life has seasons and cycles as well. When I was in high school I remember students that would wish they were graduated. Wish that school was over. I never felt that way. I enjoyed high school. Even then I had a sense that I wanted to enjoy it for what it is, because I knew that after high school our lives would never be quite the same as we started up our next life chapter.

So, I am trying very hard to do that same thing now. I am concentrating on appreciating and enjoying my life to the fullest for what it is-right now. I don't want to rush through and wish away my now. Yes, I have an excitement about the future like never before, but I know that things will change when the time is right for them to change.
Sapphire Moonbeam 

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you joined the world of blogging! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Great opening blog. Very insightful! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! Love ya Owl Sundown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogger's World :) I look forward to following you my sister! Love your first post!
    Hugs and Love, Autumn

    ReplyDelete